Sunday, October 12, 2008

Friends


It is the season now for a nice toasty fire. It has really cooled off here. It has been blustery and cold. Friday night they had predicted 3-6 inches of snow, but fortunately it missed us. With the cold weather comes hockey, hunting and being indoors more. I busted out my knitting needles and started a few new projects this week, a hat and a Christmas stocking for Amelia. Boyd, Tayo and Sawyer came up for the weekend. Jimmy and him went hunting a few times, but no luck. Jimmy sprained his ankle this past week so they couldn't hike. They had to mostly hunt from the road.
I've been able to get a little sewing in. I made a diaper bag for a friend and a few other bags which I'm not sure what I will do with them, but it was fun making them.









Recently we went to a friends house for dinner. They have a miniature horse with a cart. I kind of felt bad for the little horse pulling everyone, but she didn't seem to mind.




One of our friends plays the fiddle and was staying with us for a bit. Fischer and Amelia enjoyed dancing to the music. Amelia loves any kind of music. She will start bouncing or dancing when she even hears a commercial.

No comments: