Friday, February 13, 2009

Mixed Media Monday


Here's my first try at Mixed Media Monday. I finished it a little later than I wanted. Work started this week and we all came down with the stomach flu, but I finished it today. Romance was the word for the week. I'm not much of a romantic, so it was kind of hard for me to do it. I don't like getting sappy, but I had decided my goal for the week was to do this prior to finding out what the word was. A little footsie is always nice, whether it is under the moon, at a beach, or just relaxing in the living room.

3 comments:

Janny said...

I think i's lovely!;o)

Anonymous said...

Tammy, this is gorgeous, and very romantic! I'm so glad you came to play on Mixed Media Monday. Hope to see lots more of your art! Diane

Unknown said...

That's great!, this is your husband so I'll try to get a little footsy in soon...