Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring is in the Air!


It definitely is starting to feel like spring outside. It's still a little to early yet to put away the winter jackets, hats and scarves, but it won't be much longer. This week has been pretty full with work, kids and preparation for Easter gifts. I'm almost done making their gifts. I made each of them a fleece animal pillow, Amelia's is a bird and Fischer's is an armadillo. I'll post some pics after they come out of hiding. I'm also in the process of making t-shirts with freezer paper stencils on them for their Easter baskets. Tomorrow Aunt Cheri, Chris and Sarah are coming down. We will have an Easter meal at the farm on Saturday and then go to West Bend on Sunday to have another Easter meal at my parents house with all of my family. Looking forward to all the good food and company.
Today we spent the morning in the yard. I did some raking while the kids were busy playing.
Neighbors are busy in their yards and starting home improvement projects. Everyone just wants to be outside.



No comments: