Friday, July 25, 2008

Recycled bag


DSC_0003, originally uploaded by bird and a bee.

I found a cool flowered pillowcase and had an old orange sheet and used them to make a nice bag.
Fischer was using it to pack all his toys that he wants to take to Wisconsin. Amelia is so close to crawling. She pivots around, rolls all over the place and is starting to pull herself up with the furniture. Any day now she will be crawling. The wildflowers are starting to wind down. Everything is starting to go to seed. I'm so proud of myself, I figured out how to set up Flickr. It is a way for people to view just the pictures. The bag picture is sent from there. I really like how it looks, but I haven't figured out to send more than one picture.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

quite the photographer, I thought I was supposed to be the photographer... I don't think our family has music in our genes, maybe we have sight