Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thrift store

I'm so excited about my most recent find at our thrift store. I found a vintage Rid-Jid ironing board there for $3.00! I didn't have an ironing board, so this is perfect. You surely cannot get a new one for that price. I just have to make a new cover for it now. Fischer and I make a weekly visit to our thrift store to see what treasures we can find. Fischer's is usually an animal of some sort. When we sell the house, the thrift store will be getting many of these toys back.



Now that Amelia is getting more mobile, Fischer is starting to interact with her more. Today I found him "holding" Amelia. It was so cute that I had to get a picture. Amelia gets such a kick out of her big brother.


She is getting close to crawling. Each day brings her closer.

No comments: